Hello Everyone! Last week I was tagged by the amazingly talented Danielle de Konink on her Scrappy Blog Tour! Danielle is extremely creative and talented and her layouts are always knock your socks of amazing! I have been lucky enough to connect with Danielle through our same love for scrapbooking and creating!
Now lets get to the scrappy tour questions!
1. What am I working on right now?
This week I am working on a project for the Clique Kits and The Cut Shop blog hop on the 17th
2. How long does it take me to create a project?
Usually it takes me about an hour to complete a layout sometimes I can get one done in about 30 minutes. Mini albums take a little more time and planning.
3. What are my favorite things to create with at the moment? I love creating with my Clique Kits. I also love using stamps and starting to use more cuts from my Cameo!
4. How does my writing/creating process work?
I am inspired by the photos I am using or by the product I have to work with. I do find inspiration from Pinterest as well.
5. How do I become inspired and stay inspired?
Being involved with other crafty friends helps to keep me inspired and stay up to date on the latest trends in the scrapbooking world. There are certain blogs I follow and they always help to keep my inspired. Also Pinterest is a great place to keep the creative juices flowing
6. What is my signature style?
I do not think I have a signature style. I do like to mix it up and I find it does depend on the product I am working with.
I am tagging 3 amazing ladies who are crazy talented and who I just love to pieces!
Arielle Hemp Gordon
Please take a moment to visit all three of these amazing ladies and say hello!
Thanks so much for stopping today!