- Create a project (card, ATC, layout, tag, mixed media piece, etc.)
- Add your project using the blue button located at the bottom of post
- You will have until May 30 at 11:00 p.m. CST to link up your project
- You may enter the challenge up to 3 times
- You may combine the challenge with other challenges
- Paper Wings Productions products are not required but participants using them will get an extra entry into the challenge
This month the randomly chosen winner will receive a $20.00 credit to the Paper Wings Productions online store.
Here is a look at the card I created for this Anything Goes Challenge!
I stamped out the starts in a variety of Distress ink colors and then used a paint brush to add some splatters of water. I got this idea from Jennifer MaGuire and here is the link to her video. Next I stamped out the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Happy Clear Stamp from Paper Wings Productions and then added a few black sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps Shop! Right now she has a code to her Etsy shop for 25% off using the code NSD25. Thanks so much for stopping today I can not wait to see what you link up this month!