Happy Monday everyone!!!! We have had some amazing challenges and fun games this month over at Let’s Scrap! Today I am here to share with you the challenge I posted in the Let’s Scrap forum for NSD! My challenge is to create a layout using only WHITE cardstock so put the colored and patterned cardstock away for this cause in order to add color and patterns you must create them yourself using inks, stamps, mists, sprays, paint, gelatos, washi, ribbon, ect. as long as you start with a piece of WHITE cardstock! Its time to get a little messy ladies and create something fabulous!! My main rule is to just start with WHITE cardstock! Here are a few other things to remember
- Use any of the Let’s Scrap Sketches.
- This challenge cannot be combined with the weekly main page sketch, the BAM (Book about Me) challenges or the Scrap our Stash challenge.
- The layout must be something new you scrapped for this challenge not something that you have previously made.
- For this challenge please upload your page photo to the gallery by 5-31-13, 11:59pm (using the main page clock time).
- Be sure to tag your layout/card correctly. For my challenge, please tag as : NSD13#17 (all one word), followed by a comma, a space, and the sketch number you used. My tag will read: NSD13#9, 8-20-09
Here is my layout
I started with a WHITE 12×12 and used my roller arrow stamp to add some pattern and then stitched all the way around my layout with black thread. I took two different sized pieces of WHITE cardstock to use as my photo mats and covered one with Washi Tape and the other one i used distress ink and water to color my paper. For my journaling strip I started with WHITE cardstock and covered it in black ink and them added lines with my chalkboard marker from Close To My Heart. After I had everything layed out I added some Color Shine splats around the layout! I sure hope you can join in on my challenge over at Let’s Scrap! Thanks so much for stopping today and I hope you all have a fabulous day!!